Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Unbelievers!!!



I am anticipating the upcoming Dawkins/Krauss documentary: The Unbelievers!

Check out the trailer for the movie here, and a couple of interviews from CNN and Global News Canada.

On IMDB they show the full intellectual lineup, and it looks nice. I imagine the film will tickle people in all the right ways. As always, Dawkins does not exactly present the best public image for atheists during the interviews, and often fails to answer questions, but with Krauss by his side, things are going well.

It goes without saying that I wish there was always more time to express one's point of view, and to have my own voice in there as well, sometimes. Anyway, as the premier of the film gets underway, I will try to get it to come to the Fargo Theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment